Willow Key Fob
This Native design key fob is hand etched then soldered so your design will stay over time. Each design is inspired by the Cherokee heritage Dunole was first inspired by and has the different Cherokee etched symbols. All of these key fobs are unique and one of a kind. Of course, made in Horween leather to last.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Native Key Fob
- Solid brass nickel keyring 1 1/4"
- Solid brass rivet
- Leather length: 4 1/4"
- Leather width: 5/16"
- Leather thickness: 3/4oz
- Comes with protective dust bag for storage
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 1-2 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand. They are made with great attention to detail and since each one is crafted upon order you know your bag was made just for you. I use Horween leather to create my designs - this is the best leather in the industry. This leather will soften and naturally show highs & lows in gradients of color over time enhancing its beauty.
- Some of the Hand Work:
- cleaned using a traditional method that keeps its natural shine
- the pattern is created by me (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- Cut & etched by hand
- secure sold brass nickel hardware
- heat stamped
- burnish all edges in (finishing process to the leather)
- re-polished for extra care & finish shine