Emira Bucket Bag
The Emira Bucket Bag is designed with contrast hand stitched thread that creates the piping effect around the base for a lightly structured silhouette. She also has solid brass nickel bottom feet to protect the bottom. The claw clasp closure strap clips to the oversized ring for easy closing and opening and adds a polished finish over the top fold. There is an interior zipper pocket and the shoulder strap is accented with button studs. Emira also comes with an attachable cross body strap for versatility and a matching 'Rousi' Mini Wallet.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Bucket Bag
- Rousi Mini Wallet Included
- Solid brass nickel hardware
- Leather thickness: 4oz/3oz
- Height: 10"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 4 1/2"
- Strap Drop: 11"
- Attachable Cross body Strap Drop: 19 1/2-22"
- Comes with protective dust bag for storage
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand. There is no machine work involve. They are made with great attention to detail and since each one is crafted upon order you know your bag was made just for you. I use Horween leather to create my designs - this is the best leather in the industry. This leather will soften and naturally show highs & lows in gradients of color over time enhancing its beauty.
- Some of the Hand Work:
- cleaned using a traditional method that keeps its natural shine
- the pattern is created by me (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- hand stitched together with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- threaded with double nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- secure sold brass nickel hardware
- heat stamped
- burnish all edges in black (finishing process to the leather)
- re-polished for extra care & finish shine