The Bailey, the bucket sling cross body. Uniquely designed and completely created by hand stitching. Bailey has lots of room inside along with a small interior pocket. The sides clip together inside to create the 'bucket' look and also function to hold the bag closed under the flap. Easily unclip to create more space inside. The flap has a button stud closure and a hand braided detail accent adding to Bailey's charm. An adjustable strap lets you choose how to style. Leather choices vary between smooth & structural (Moonstone, Cherry, & Scottish Ale) to French Vanilla that have the soft hand but also keeps a great structure.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Cross body Bucket
- Clip&Stud Closure
- Interior Pocket
- Adjustable Strap 17-21"
- Hand braided Detail
- Leather thickness:4/5oz
- Comes with protective dust bag for storage
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand; there is absolutely no machine work involved. They are made in the tradition leather fashion with great attention to detail. Each one is crafted upon order you know your bag was made just for you. I use Horween leather to create my designs - this is the best leather in the industry. This leather will soften and naturally show highs & lows in gradients of color over time enhancing its beauty.
- Chromexcel processing was used on this leather from Horween that 'carries on a long history of superior comfort & durability.' ~Horween
- After picking the best leather for this design it is:
- cleaned using a traditional method that keeps its natural shine
- the pattern is created by me (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- hand stitched together with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- threaded with double nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- secure brushed nickel button stud closure
- lined with soft natural suede
- heat stamped
- burnish all edges(finishing process to the leather)
- re-polished for extra care & finish shine