The fresh and fun all-purpose stylish Nuri hobo is fashioned with hand stitched zigzag accents and a comfortable braided over-the-shoulder strap. Part of the Fall Limited Edition Pendleton Wool Collection Nuri come in three options: The Diamond Rain with Black Horween leather, the Rancho Arroyo Aqua with Pebble Chestnut Horween Leather, and the Spirit of the People with Expresso Pebble Horween Leather. Nuri has one large interior zip pocket for security, two smartphone size interior leather pockets, and an exterior back pocket. Perfectly spacious & perfectly slouchy. Each bag's pattern will vary slightly based on cutting.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Hobo
- Mix Wool & Leather Combo
- Leather thickness: 4/5oz
- Height: 12"
- Width: 15"
- Depth/Thickness: 4"
- Strap Drop: 11-12"
- Magnetic Closure
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand using only the traditional methods of leather work. There is some machine work in these bags but all accent thick stitching is done by hand. Each one is made with great attention to detail and since each one is crafted upon order you know your bag was made just for you. I use Horween leather & Pendleton Wool to create my designs.
- Some of the Hand Work:
- cleaned using a traditional method that keeps its natural shine
- the pattern is created by me (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- hand stitched together with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- threaded with double nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- secure sold steel hardware
- heat stamped
- burnish all edges in black (finishing process to the leather)
- re-polished for extra care & finish shine