Nuri II Hobo
For the even more relaxed hobo silhouette this is the Nuri II Hobo. The leather top has been removed along with the zigzag accent stitch. With all the spaciousness of the original Nuri this style offers a minimal approach to style with just the comfortable braided over-the-shoulder strap. Part of the Fall Limited Edition Pendleton Wool Collection Nuri II come in three options: The Diamond Rain with Black Horween leather, the Reverse Rancho Arroyo Aqua with Pebble Chestnut Horween Leather (as shown), and the Spirit of the People Red with Scottish Ale Horween Leather. Nuri II has one large interior zip pocket for security, two smartphone size interior leather pockets, and an exterior back pocket. Each bag's pattern will vary slightly based on cutting.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Hobo
- Mix Wool & Leather Combo
- Leather thickness: 4/5oz
- Height: 11"
- Width: 15"
- Depth/Thickness: 4"
- Strap Drop: 11-12"
- Magnetic Closure
Handcrafted Processing Time:
color=Diamond Rain,Reverse Rancho Arroyo Aqua-soldout,Spirit of the People Red
I design and create each of my pieces by hand using only the traditional methods of leather work. There is some machine work in these bags but all accent thick stitching is done by hand. Each one is made with great attention to detail and since each one is crafted upon order you know your bag was made just for you. I use Horween leather & Pendleton Wool to create my designs.
- Some of the Hand Work:
- cleaned using a traditional method that keeps its natural shine
- the pattern is created by me (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- hand stitched together with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- threaded with double nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- secure sold steel hardware
- heat stamped
- burnish all edges in black (finishing process to the leather)
- re-polished for extra care & finish shine