Refresh your handbag collection with a tote that can take you seamlessly from workday to weekend in style. Dika is an over-the-shoulder bag featuring braided trim handles and an interior capacious enough to hold all of your essentials. Part of the Pendleton Wool Collection colors are limited with three options to choose from: The Diamond Rain with Black Horween leather, the Rancho Arroyo Aqua with Moonstone Horween Leather, and the Spirit of the People with Expresso Pebble Horween Leather (Second Image). Dika has one large interior zip pocket for security and two smartphone size interior leather pockets. Each bag's pattern will vary slightly based on cutting.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Tote
- Mix Wool & Leather Combo
- Leather thickness: 4/5oz
- Height: 11"
- Width: 14"
- Depth/Thickness: 4"
- Strap Drop: 9 1/2"
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand using only the traditional methods of leather work. There is some machine work in these bags but all accent thick stitching is done by hand. Each one is made with great attention to detail and since each one is crafted upon order you know your bag was made just for you. I use Horween leather & Pendleton Wool to create my designs.
- Some of the Hand Work:
- cleaned using a traditional method that keeps its natural shine
- the pattern is created by me (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- hand stitched together with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- threaded with double nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- secure sold steel hardware
- heat stamped
- burnish all edges in black (finishing process to the leather)
- re-polished for extra care & finish shine