Isla is made in the traditional leather craft fashion. Special detailed hand stitching runs down her sides and creates a cool visual impact. A fun tassel loop closure hangs in front & the arrow key-strap logo with contrasting thread give the outside some extra chic details. The dual handles are molded for comfort and all edges are hand-painted clear or matching for finishing touch. Inside there is a large zipper pocket large enough for a wallet and phone. This tote is sure to fit all your items from work to weekend getaways. With this leather your bag only get better with age; growing softer and darker in tonality and patina with age.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Large Tote
- Tassel Slide Closure
- Solid brass nickel hardware
- Height: 14"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 5 1/2"
- Dual Handles Strap Drop: 9"
- Comes with protective dust bag for storage
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 3 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand. They are made with the tradition methods of leather crafting and with great attention to detail. Each one is crafted upon order and not one is exactly alike. I use Horween & Wickett&Craig leather to create my designs. Two of the best US Leather Tanneries.
- Hand Work Process:
- Pick the best leather for the design
- Cleaned the leather using a traditional method
- Pattern and Cut (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- Hand stitch the impactful details with two needles and a awl
- Threaded with double nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- Secure hardware
- Heat stamped
- Burnish all edges (finishing process to the leather)
- Hand painting edges on some leathers
- Re-polished for extra care & finish shine