Emira Bucket Bag
The Emira Bucket Bag is designed with contrast hand stitched thread that creates the piping effect around the base for a lightly structured silhouette. She also has solid brass nickel bottom feet to protect the bottom. The claw clasp closure strap clips to the oversized ring for easy closing and opening and adds a polished finish over the top fold. There is an interior zipper pocket and the shoulder strap is accented with button studs. Emira also comes with an attachable cross body strap for versatility and a matching 'Rousi' Mini Wallet. Color combos can be a mix of any of the color available - pick 'color combo' and leave a note at purchase what colors you would like for the top & bottom. For a solid color Emira just pick the color you like in the drop down.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Bucket Bag
- Rousi Mini Wallet Included
- Solid brass nickel hardware
- Height: 10"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 4 1/2"
- Strap Drop: 11"
- Attachable Cross body Strap Drop: 19 1/2-22"
- Comes with protective dust bag for storage
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 1-2 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand. They are made with the tradition methods of leather crafting and with great attention to detail. Each one is crafted upon order and not one is exactly the same. I use Horween & Wickett&Craig leather to create my designs. Two of the best US Leather Tanneries. Questions? Email Me!
- Pick the Best Leather
- Cleaned the leather using a traditional method
- Pattern & cut your bag (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- Hand stitch with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- Thread with nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- Secure the hardware
- Heat stamp
- Add the impactful details
- Burnish all the edges or hand paint(finishing process to the leather)
- Re-polish for extra care & finish shine