Carry everything you need stylishly through the week with the this 70's inspired backpack. Pippa is designed with a rounded front and flat back to lay nicely on your back. The dual front hand lacing detail brings out beautiful highlights in the leather colors and her front zipper pocket is accented with studs. Pippa's interior is secured with a zipper under the magnetic flap and has one large pocket to fit an ipad and two medium size pockets for your wallet and phone. Two adjustable shoulder straps helps you decide where you want the bag to lay on your back.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Backpack
- Zipper & Magnetic Closures
- 3 Interior Pocket
- Height:10 1/2"
- Adjustable Strap Drop: 15"-18"
- Hand lacing
- Horween & Wickett-Craig
- Comes with protective dust bag for storage
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 2 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop for some colors
I design and create each of my pieces by hand. They are made with the tradition methods of leather crafting and with great attention to detail. Each one is crafted upon order and not one is exactly the same. I use Horween & Wickett&Craig leather to create my designs. Two of the best US Leather Tanneries. Questions? Email Me!
- Pick the Best Leather
- Cleaned the leather using a traditional method
- Pattern & cut your bag (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- Hand stitch with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- Thread with nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- Secure the hardware
- Heat stamp
- Add the impactful details
- Burnish all the edges or hand paint(finishing process to the leather)
- Re-polish for extra care & finish shine