For the man that wants an ultra slim wallet but needs more pockets than a card case, and doesn't want to compromise on quality. This cool new design was inspired over beers and seafood with some great friends. Easton has a card slot that flips up and out, a hidden card slot for safe keepin' items, and a slant open card slot on the opposite side. These swinging card slots were designed so you can slide your money in flat (slide behind one card slot then flip the other over the cash) or use the slant side as a money clip in a hurry. This little trick of the hand takes a few tries to get adjusted to but will quickly become second nature. In a regular weight leather this wallet design would be bulky but this Wickett-Craig special slim leather will have you amazed at how light it is! Stretch this one out to your favorite card selection and go. When you need to change and adjust your card selection over time make sure to keep the same amount of cards in the top flip slot, I suggest no more than two to keep the leather secure while your moving it up and down a lot over time. Add your initials or the American Flag Stamp to the the inside & as always your backed by my warranty.
Details & Specs:
- Style: Ultra Slim Bifold
- 3 Card slots that will hold 1-5 cards
- Slip cash design/money holder
- Height: 3 3/4"
- Width: 3 3/8"
Handcrafted Processing Time:
- 2-3 weeks
- Rush Ordering is also available in the shop
I design and create each of my pieces by hand. They are made with the tradition methods of leather crafting and with great attention to detail. Each one is crafted upon order and not one is exactly the same. I use Horween & Wickett&Craig leather to create my designs. Two of the best US Leather Tanneries. Questions? Email Me!
- Pick the Best Leather
- Cleaned the leather using a traditional method
- Pattern & cut your bag (All Dunole designs are created and patterned by me)
- Hand stitch with the traditional method of two needles and an awl
- Thread with nylon as it is highly resilient & abrasion resistance
- Secure the hardware
- Heat stamp
- Add the impactful details
- Burnish all the edges or hand paint(finishing process to the leather)
- Re-polish for extra care & finish shine